منتدي إكتشف
أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم، إذا كانت هذه زيارتك الأولى للمنتدى، فيرجى التكرم بزيارة صفحة التعليمـــات،كما يشرفنا أن تقوم بالتسجيل بالضغط على تسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى، أما إذا رغبت بقراءة المواضيع والإطلاع فتفضل بزيارة القسم الذي ترغب أدناه

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتدي إكتشف
أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم، إذا كانت هذه زيارتك الأولى للمنتدى، فيرجى التكرم بزيارة صفحة التعليمـــات،كما يشرفنا أن تقوم بالتسجيل بالضغط على تسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى، أما إذا رغبت بقراءة المواضيع والإطلاع فتفضل بزيارة القسم الذي ترغب أدناه
منتدي إكتشف
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Linux Mint 2010.09

اذهب الى الأسفل

Linux Mint 2010.09 Empty Linux Mint 2010.09

مُساهمة  Mai2i الأحد سبتمبر 12, 2010 8:18 pm

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
Linux Mint 2010.09 "Debian" Gnome dvd i386 | 874.64 Mb

The project is Linux-distribution Mint, based on Ubuntu, presented its editorial system based on Debian GNU / Linux - Linux Mint Debian (LMDE). The first release was version LMDE 201,009.The authors called the release of a new distribution important step for the entire project. It is stated that the use as a base Debian GNU / Linux, the new distribution (LMDE) will run faster and the interface will become more responsive (compared with the main editorial Linux Mint). In LMDE are all the same features as in the normal Linux Mint, - changed only base where Debian has replaced Ubuntu.

Thus, in the Linux Mint Debian in addition to standard packages from the repository Debian (to ensure compatibility with the «testing» and «squeeze») can be found drafting Linux Mint, among them - the new installer and manager software (Software Manager). When comparing LMDE with the main editorial Linux Mint noted that LMDE be less stable and perhaps sometimes the less "friendly", but will provide better performance and more rapid upgrade software packages.

While LMDE applies only in 32-bit version with the working environment GNOME. The question of the emergence of other editions LMDE still open. While LMDE called "experiment".

LMDE is the embodiment of plans to give Linux Mint greater independence, make the system more versatile product and reduce dependence on developments in Ubuntu.

P.S. Linux Mint "Debian" is not compatible with the Ubuntu-based Mint distributions, Ubuntu and Ubuntu-repozitoriyamii.

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

Mai2i
Mai2i
Admin

الجنس : ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 900
نقاط : 2613
السٌّمعَة : 11
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/03/2010
العمر : 31
الموقع http://iktchif.wow3.info/